By using the Service, you agree to the following:
1. Authorization to Receive Messages. By entering into this Agreement, you authorize Entravision to send to you, at the telephone number(s) you provide, text messages and other phone calls, or messages sent to the number(s), using calls using an automatic telephone dialing system or artificial or prerecorded voice or other automated systems.
2. Consent Not Required. You are not required to enter into this Agreement as a condition of purchasing any property, goods or services from us
3.To Participate. Please opt into the Services or any campaign by following the instructions in the promotion (for example, text KLUZ to 90900 to join the KLUZ Mobile Breaking News Alert campaign. 5 msgs/week. Message&Data Rates May Apply.).
4. Message & Data Rates May Apply to all messages sent and received. Please be aware that your service provider may charge you for the non-voice messages you receive and send, including text messages.
6. Your Carrier May Charge You For These Messages. We do not charge a fee for the Services; however, depending on your messaging plan, your mobile carrier may charge you for each message we send you or that you send us. It is your responsibility to know whether your carrier will charge you per-message costs (for instance, if you do not have an unlimited texting plan, or have exceeded your monthly quota of free messages). We assume no responsibility for charges incurred by your using the Services.
7. Mobile Account Holder. You represent that you are the mobile account holder, as evidenced in your billing information, or, If you are not the mobile account holder, you represent that you have the consent of the mobile account holder to use the Services and to enter into this Agreement.
8. Age and Permission. We do not seek or intend to provide the Services to individuals under the age of 13. You represent that you are of legal age to enter into this Agreement. If you are between 13 and 18 years of age, you represent that you have received your parents’ permission to use the Services and they are supervising your useof the Services. If you are a parent or guardian whose minor child has signed up for the Services without your consent, you can STOP the Service one of three ways: text STOP to 90900 from their phone, email us at email@example.com (please include the applicable phone number in the email), or call 877-261-8548. Contact us by email or phone if you additionally want us to delete your minor child’s phone number and related information from our database.
9. Number of Messages. You are expressly consenting to receive up to five (5) messages per week (frequency of messages subject to change) per Entravision Communications Corporation campaign that you opt-in to (i.e., by texting KLUZ to 90900 you opt-in to the KLUZ Mobile Breaking News Alert campaign, 5 msgs/week Message&data rates may apply) that may contain related promotions, events, news, or similar material. If you reply to any of these messages, such as responding to a poll, you may receive additional response messages.
10. Stopping Entravision Communications Mobile Messages. You may OPT OUT of the Services at any time by texting the word STOP to 90900 from the enrolled mobile device. If you do that, you will receive one additional message, including a text message, confirming that you will no longer receive messages from any Entravision Communications Mobile campaign.
11. To Get HELP. Text HELP to 90900 or call 877-261-8548 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Delivery Not Guaranteed. The Services are offered on an “as is” basis and may not be available in all areas at all times. SMS/MMS messages are distributed via a complex system of service providers and we cannot guarantee their availability or performance. This means we may not be able to successfully transmit SMS/MMS messages to you, and we have no liability for any such transmission delay or message failure. The Services may not work in the event of product, software, coverage, or other changes made by your wireless carrier or changes you make to your mobile device.
13. Your Wireless Service. You must provide your own wireless device, subscribe to a wireless service on a participating mobile carrier, and be able to receive text messages using that wireless device and your carrier’s service. Mobile service messages are currently available on the U.S. mobile carriers including the following:
Virgin Mobile USA
Cellular One of N.E. Pennsylvania
Golden State Cellular
Illinois Valley Cellular
MTPCS Cellular One (Cellone Nation)
Cellular One of East Central Illinois
Rural Cellular Corp
In the event that you attempt to receive multimedia content on an unsupported carrier or handset, a text message with an alternate viewing experience may be provided.